Witness the rebirth of a genre in Lumo – a classic isometric adventure with a modern twist that can be loved by gamers young and old alike!
A contemporary take on the long-lost isometric platform genre, Lumo can be enjoyed by anyone looking for an absorbing, challenging and rewarding adventure. But for those who lived through the golden age of videogames – the 80s and early 90s – or know about the games and culture from that time, layer upon layer of nods, winks and touches to those times help build upon an experience that’s as heart-warming as it is exciting!
With over 400 rooms across four unique zones, six hidden mini-games and all kinds of wonders to uncover, Lumo is a true voyage of discovery. How much you discover, of course, depends on how hard you look…
• Adventure Reborn – Lumo revives the long-lost art of isometric platforming, bringing a charm all of its own to the genre.
• The Long Road Ahead – Over 400 rooms will test your skill, each one its own self-contained challenge to overcome.
• The Deeper You Go… – The more you look, the more you’ll find; from a hugely absorbing adventure on the surface to all kinds of fun secrets to find underneath!
• Sealed With A Kiss – As a love letter to the golden age of gaming, adventures don’t get much more heart-warming than Lumo!
• The revival of the isometric adventure genre with a modern twist!
• Over 450 rooms to test your skill, plus six hidden mini-games
• Enjoyable on all levels – a great adventure on the surface, layers of secrets hidden underneath
• A true love letter to the golden age of gaming that’ll warm your heart!