Gravity Crash combines vintage arcade shooter gameplay with striking 1080p 60fps vector graphics. The player pilots a small craft, mastering the flight mechanics to combat the perpetual gravitational pull is the key to success. Armed with an arsenal of main and special weapons, shield and a carefully watched fuel gauge, players battle gravity and inertia through 37 planets that each feature environmental dangers, enemies and other obstacles.
Additionally, Gravity Crash is the first Arcade Shooter on PSN to offer a Level Editor. Players can design their own planets fraught with danger, from narrow, twisting tunnels to deadly enemies. Then, they can publish and share it for others on the PlayStation Network to download and enjoy.
With “old school” arcade gameplay and glossed and colorful 1080p 60fps HD vector visuals, Gravity Crash offers a sense of 1980s arcade nostalgia while delivering the latest in visuals exclusively on PS3.
- Classic Arcade Gameplay – With fast, fun and precise arcade controls, Gravity Crash brings back twitch-based gameplay where a steady hand is just as important for success as spot-on aim with a weapon.
- Level Editor – The first arcade shooter title to feature a Level Editor on PlayStation Network, players can create their own planets to play and then upload for others to enjoy.
- Single Player and Multiplayer Modes – Players can explore the 37 planets on their own, or they can bring along some friends with fun multiplayer modes, including local split-screen.
- HD vector graphics – Players will enjoy the advanced special effects in Gravity Crash, including heat haze, refraction, light blurs and more.
- Thirty Seven Planets to Explore – Each planet presents a different objective and obstacles to keep the arcade action fresh and to keep the player on their toes.
SCEE Store Link: PS3
SCEA Store Link: PS3