JAW are looking for a programmer to work on multiple projects within the Networking discipline. This position will include online multiplayer and online services such as AWS, or similar for hosted User Generated Content.
What is expected of you:
- Write fast, reliable, clean code.
- You will work with our design team to create fun multiplayer features.
- You will have experience working with existing networking methodologies, whilst providing suggestions and improvements to create the best multiplayer experiences.
- Work closely with our design, production and code teams.
- You will be diligent in commenting, and documenting your work.
- 5+ years of experience in developing and optimizing network code in C++.
- Experience with multiplayer engines, network optimization.
- Experience developing network features for PlayStation and XBox consoles, Switch is a bonus.
- You will have shipped at least 2 titles on the above systems.
- You will have shipped at least 1 title as a Network programmer.
- Experience with C# is a bonus.
- Experience working with AWS servers is a bonus.
- Your communication skills, and ability to work with all disciplines is a must.
- You are creative and have a thirst innovation and ambition.