We are looking for an individual to join us to work on various popular and successful AAA IP.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join us to run the design team and to to help deliver a product we can all be proud of.
Being the Lead Game Designer on this project you will be responsible for the game design team, in addition to the following responsibilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining the game vision and high level aims of the project.
- The creation and design direction of inventive game systems.
- Oversight of all design related documentation.
- Managing design team members by allocating their tasks and their time management.
- Brainstorm design issues.
You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- More than 6 years of experience in a design role.
- Shipped two or more titles in a design role.
- A strong awareness of current gaming trends.
- A strong historical knowledge of games.
The projects in question are based on existing AAA IP and are for PlayStation5, Xbox Series S/X, as well as PC and other unannounced platforms.
Whilst this job is currently listed as remote, the intention is, once the COVID-19 pandemic has halted, that the applicant work from our Leeds, UK office.