Here at JAW, we believe that our greatest strengths are the people who make up our teams. Our staff give us that special extra ingredient to make our games shine. With that in mind, we like to look after our staff and give them many fun and exciting reasons to come to work every day.
If you feel like you want to be a vital piece of the JAW story, if you want to make great games with great people then we want to hear from you. If you don’t see a role here that you think suits you, but you think you should be part of the team, then get in touch anyway, we’d love to hear from you as we are always on the lookout for the right person to join us.
Vibrant creative community, the best food scene, world-class arena, theatre, dance, great retail malls, international sporting events, carnivals, one of the best music festivals in the world and just so many events, easy travel routes from everywhere to everywhere. We are the capital of Yorkshire. We are Leeds.
Just some of the things that our our team love about working at JAW:
- We REALLY don’t like Crunch!
- Flexible working hours.
- 37.5 hour working week.
- Great location in Leeds city centre.
- Great transport links.
- Easy access to a wide variety of food options, gyms and general shops.
- Working with an amazing team of people.
- Did we say we don’t like crunch?!
- Self-improvement training on our time.
- Competitive salaries.
- Showers available onsite.
- Cycle racks.
- Access to Leeds Cycle Superhighway.
- Fruit delivered to the office.
- Regular cake and doughnut supplies.
- The freedom to get creative and enjoy your job.
Being a member of the JAW family brings you a lot of cool career moments. Working on killer IP, being featured at big events and announcements, crazy in-office competitions and working with big names in the industry, to name but a few. Games should be as much fun to make as they are to play, and we make sure that as much as possible, that’s exactly what happens. We also reach outside of the studio by giving talks at industry events, visits to schools and colleges on request and helping various charities throughout the year.