Every so often we get pretty busy, the past few days have been one such period. To give you a bit of an insight how busy it can be, I thought I’d give you a run down of what’s happened over the past couple of days at JAW Towers.
- Submitted patches to SCEA for VOLUME on both PlayStation4 and VITA, adding in full Japanese language support. As the game releases in Japan on August 10th!
- Submitted our latest milestone of Cities: Skylines to Paradox.
- Had an approval from Microsoft for the Lumo patch, there will be news tomorrow on when it’ll be released, hopefully also tomorrow.
- The above VOLUME patches were approved today. Both have already been released into the wild. NOTE these updates just add Japanese language support.
- Doing the final internal QA pass, on the CrossSave update to Lumo on PS4/VITA. Which heads off into the Sony Submission process shortly.
- Preparing a near final build of VOLUME: CODA, our first PS VR title.
- Preparing plans for more work on VOLUME, including server migration updates.
- Arranged some secret stuff.
- Working on new agreements for late 2016 and beyond.
This October is our 10th birthday, which will mark the start of a busy year for JAW, as we look to move offices in Q1 2017, and prepare probably two of our biggest releases EVER!