We’ve just released v01.01 of Lumo for PlayStation VITA. This update addresses a number of things, but most importantly the brightness in the game.
After feedback at launch, we’ve addressed the lighting/brightness in the game. Not only as a generic change, but also to specific areas, such as the swinging chains.
The handy 191MB update has a number of other changes, as listed below.
- Lighting/Brightness improved.
- Random Crash during loading.
- Wand now has full charge after a reload.
- Dicey Trophy issue addressed.
- Japanese localisation issues.
- Japanese X/O button swap
The update is available now in the SIEE and SIEA regions.