Job: Experienced Producer
We are looking for an experienced Producer to join our team here at JAW.
The ideal candidates will…
- Drive the project and team deliverables to completion within tight schedules while attaining high standards of quality utilising project management tools, production methodologies, and leadership abilities.
- Be the main point of contact for the project for all stakeholders.
- Work with discipline leads and team at large to determine resources necessary to complete projects, meet milestones and deadlines
- Overseeing day-to-day production issues in all aspects of game quality.
- Schedule and maintain day to day tasking of departmental and interdisciplinary teams.
- Partner with other Producers to balance resource needs on all projects.
- Have the ability to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels.
- Have a collaborative approach with the ability to mediate and facilitate between different development disciplines.
- Have a positive attitude & be pro-active in finding solutions to challenging problems.
- Have the ability to motivate and direct developers to achieve the best possible results & improve best practices.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 4 years as a Producer.
- At least 2 previously released titles on PC and/or Console.
- A good grasp of art, game design and technical fundamentals, including console platform considerations.
- A solid understanding of development processes.
- Risk management experience.
- Experience with source control.
- Experience using JIRA beneficial.
- Experience with Unity a plus.
- MUST be willing to work from JAWs Leeds office.