We are looking for a contract animator to join the team at JAW to work on an exciting project to provide human animations.
- To produce production quality key framed animations in a realistic genre.
- You will be able to research and reference various sources to allow you to perform your assigned tasks.
- You will have a strong understanding of the animation principles.
- You will Meet production schedules and milestones.
- You will have excellent communication skills, to allow you to work with the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Required –
- You will have a minimum 3 years of experience animating video games.
- You will be able to create animations of a high standard while maintaining visual and functional specifications for game mechanics.
- You will have experience with Maya (preferred) or equivalent 3D software.
- You will have at least 2 shipped games as an animator.
- You will have a showreel/portfolio demonstrating your experience and ability.
– Desired but not essential –
- A practical knowledge of using mel scripts.
- Have knowledge of state machines and motion trees.
- Experience with the development and implementation of animation pipelines.