We are looking for two talented animators to join the team at JAW to work on exciting projects on various platforms including future platforms.
To produce production quality key framed animations in a variety from realistic to fantasy to cartoon.
You will be able to research and reference various sources to allow you to perform your assigned tasks.
You will have a strong understanding of the animation principles.
You will Meet production schedules and milestones.
You will have excellent communication skills, to allow you to work with the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Required –
- You will have a minimum 3 years of experience animating video games.
- You will have experience developing third person platform games.
- You will be able to create animations of a high standard while maintaining visual and functional specifications for game mechanics.
- You will have experience with Maya (preferred) or equivalent 3D software.
- You will have at least 2 shipped games as an animator.
- You will have a showreel/portfolio demonstrating your experience and ability.
– Desired but not essential –
- A practical knowledge of using mel scripts.
- Have knowledge of state machines and motion trees.
- Experience with the development and implementation of animation pipelines.