The title says it all, for the past 9 months we’ve been working our asses off to get it done, now it’s done…
Release date etc coming soon, in the meantime check out these details of the update!
• All 84 character models have been updated with increased polygon counts and higher resolution textures.
• This includes all three variations of Live Ammo: Those in the environment, those on the Crossbow and those in the General Store.
• Wolvark Sloghandlers now release Slogs instead of Slegs.
• Professor Dimble now has glasses and an academic tome.
• Jo’ Mamma has a deeper voice.
• All environments have been given higher resolution textures.
• Most vegetation has been updated with increased polygon counts and/or higher resolution textures.
• A lot of environment is now reflected in water where it didn’t before.
• Pipes and barrels rounded.
• Added Blisterz Booty’s broken crud gun to the floor by his bola’d body, as it is in the opening CG Cinematic.
• Sekto’s Office has been changed to more closely resemble than seen in the CG Cinematic.
• All game audio (voice, sound effects and music) have been upgraded to 16-bit 44KHz from 8-bit 11KHz or less!
• Support for 5.1, Dolby Digital and DTS.
• New female voices have been recorded for two characters.
• Everything now runs at 720p, 60 FPS, widescreen.
• All UI menus have been updated with a new design based on original unused concepts.
• Textures added to stamina and bounty bars.
• Save game GUIs replaced with standard PlayStation 3 interface.
• New posters now occupy the inventory menu when no bounty is accepted.
• MLAA – Full screen PS3 only anti-aliasing
• All armour upgrades now actually increase Stranger’s health.
• Added difficulty levels to the game: Easy, Medium and Hard.
• In easy mode, Stranger has twice the health; Enemies have half the health and stamina, and their stamina recovers half as fast.
• In hard mode, Stranger has a third less health and enemies take a bit more to kill
• 37 trophies: 23 bronze, 8 silver, 5 gold, 1 platinum
• 18 of these are brand new, not in the PC port.
• Unlockable concept art and movie extras for completing each region of the game.